We Are Hiring, so Work for Us, with Us!
Position: “CYCLING TOUR GUIDE” (contract, full time, part-time)
(Entry into Employment: March 2020)
BIKE ME UP name is based in the historical centre of Athens, in Greece. The company is the realization of Vangelis’ idea that has been funded as an innovative startup company from'' The People’s Trust'' Organization during 2017 and from Eurobank through EGG program during 2019.
The family of BIKE ME UP consisted of a team of active and modern colleagues with its main target is to relate their love for cycling with a lovely work environment in a cosy office in the heart of Plaka and e-bike excursions in the most amazing sceneries of Greece.
With love and respect for the environment, we offer to our customers’ alternative possibilities, from self-guided to organized tour excursion, biking to a variety of biking paths.
We’re looking for a Cyclist Tour Guide, who combines his/her love for e-bikes with extensive experience in the field of the truistic guiding with bikes as well as.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
Guide Responsibilities and Tasks
- Tour guiding with Bike Me Up electric bicycles in Athens and in several places of Greece (e.g. Attica mountains, Cyclades islands, Peloponnese, Mount. Corinthia etc.)
- Set up, pack up, and actively aid to all guests using the e-bicycles, each day.
- Be flexible in your job role and willing to assist in all other duties, within reason, as requested by your manager
Office Responsibilities and Tasks
- Renting e-Bicycles (e.g. defining insurance papers, basic bicycle maintenance and adjustments to customers’ needs, check on bicycles good use on return, etc.);
- Office Organizing (e.g. receiving and responding to emails; comment on customers Reviews in Social Media; bike fitting, etc.);
- Help and host social events during the e-bike excursions, always deliver briefings and generally interact with guests.
Qualifications and Experience required
- Experience on e-bicycles touristic guiding on and off-road, inside and outside Athens;
- Fluency in English language (oral and written);
- Experience of basic technical e- bicycles maintenance;
- Ability to effectively communicate with guests of all ages, management, and other staff;
- Approachable, welcoming, friendly, and enthusiastic,
Apply in Facebook Page
- Cover letter (one page, describing why you are good for this position, in relation to your experience and studies);
- Curriculum Vitae (one page, describing your experience on professional cycling and tour guiding, your fluency on English language or other and your studies)
Submissions: December 15th
Interviews: December 18 December 22
The applications that will be received under consideration will include both (1) the submitted Application in the Facebook Page and (2) cv and cover letter in the company’s email.
- << Prev